Presonus Studio 192 & CS18AI Bundle
Control surface & interface in one powerful package.
The PreSonus Studio 192 is the first USB 3.0 audio interface to deliver exceptional sonic fidelity and flexible connectivity, in addition to professional monitoring and mixing controls in a single rack-space. Designed to perform and engineered to deliver, it combines 8 high-quality remote-controlled XMAX™ preamps with StudioLive™ AI-series DSP to provide advanced monitoring and recording capability for professional and project studios alike. Tight integration with Studio One® and UC
Surface™ provides remote control over every Studio 192 preamp, plus onboard zero-latency monitor mixing control right from your customers’ recording environment.
Featuring touch-sensitive, motorized faders, the StudioLive™ CS18AI is a versatile, scalable, modular control surface for PreSonus StudioLive RM16AI and RM32AI rack-mount digital mixers and for PreSonus’ Studio One® digital audio workstation.
Networked with StudioLive RM-series mixers via AVB Ethernet and PreSonus UCNET technology, the StudioLive™ CS18AI features 18 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and enables complete hardware control of all mixer features. The CS18AI also can control PreSonus Capture™ live recording software and Studio One DAW (Q3 2015).
* 18 100 mm, touch-sensitive motorized faders: 16 Channel, 1 Flex, 1 Master
* Control StudioLive RM AI mix systems of up to 64 channels
* Active Integration™ with PreSonus software includes UC Surface software and direct Capture™ control for live recording and virtual soundcheck
* Studio One 3 control surface functionality coming Q3 2015
* AVB / Ethernet connectivity
* 4x2 AVB audio transport with 2 remote XMAX™ mic preamps for talkback, room mic or other local inputs, 2 balanced ¼-inch TRS line inputs, and 2 XLR line outputs + stereo headphone output
* PreSonus Fat Channel DSP control