AML-16-029 - ezMEQ5 Equalizer - (3U valve EQ) mono channel
The Audio Maintenance ezMEQ-5 is a faithful recreation of the legendary Pultec MEQ-5 Midrange Passive EQ used on countless hits.
The Audio Maintenance ezMEQ-5 is a 3U single-channel 3-band valve EQ designed to control the midrange frequency while producing the undeniable Pultec vibe. Ideal for vocals, guitars, synths and more the ezMEQ-5 adds body, girth and presence to your sound. It features two bands of midrange boost and one band of attenuation to remove unwanted harshness.
The ezMEQ-5 boasts the same frequencies as the original units from 200Hz, 300Hz, 500Hz, 700Hz and 1000Hz as well as 1.5kHz, 2kHz, 3kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz for the Boost bands and 200Hz, 300Hz, 500Hz, 700Hz, 1kHz, 1.5kHz, 2kHz, 3kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz and 7kHz for the Dip band. The ezMEQ-5 is full of character and will add your tracks undeniable vibe just passing the audio through it.
Audio Maintenance ezMEQ-5 Passive EQ Overview:
- Recreation of the legendary Pultec MEQ-5
- Single-channel, three-band midrange equalizer
- Combines the vintage character of original Pultecs with the reliability of modern design
- Incredibly low noise floor for a pure sound
- Fantastic EQ for guitars, vocals, woodwinds, and other midrange-rich material
- Separate boost and cut bands for unique and powerful tonal shaping capabitilites.