Austrian Audio OC18 Popular Cardioid pattern precision Microphone
OC18| Connector: XLR 3 pin | Frequency range: 20Hz - 20 kHz | Directional characteristic: cardioid | Sensitivity (all directions): 13mV/Pa | Supply voltage: 48V (<4mA)
- As per the OC818 but classic cardioid
- same handmade CKR12 ceramic capsule but single diaphragm
- no micropro- cessor (factory calibrated bias voltage)
- no microproces- sor means no wireless control and no Preset Mode
- it’s a classic “Made in Vienna” mic, of course, but stripped down to the essentials
- every Austrian Audio OC18 and OC818 is within 1dB of each other so any two microphones is a stereo pair!
- add an OC18 to an OC818 for a spaced pair at any time!
- debuts Austrian Audio’s Open Acoustics Technology