Multipattern Dual Output Condenser Microphone with world’s first optional wireless Control
THE NEW VIENNESE ORIGINAL
Handmade CKR12 ceramic capsule, made to same critical dimensions as the best legacy CK12 capsules we could find, measure, and record
- multiple polar patterns
- microprocessor control of polarization voltages
- 2 different analog high-pass filters with 3 settings
- 2 different types of analog pads
- dual out- puts for recording each diaphragm separately
- debuts Austrian Audio’s Open Acoustics Technology
- handmade in Vienna, again!
Optional OCR8 required
Our free PolarPilot app (Android and iOS) allows wireless control over your analog: patterns, high-pass and pad in real-time via BlueTooth!
- save, recall, and share favorite settings
- Discover and create 255 discrete polar patterns. Unheard of!
- one setting may be stored in OC818 for use without PolarPilot app
- Your OC818 is always pure analog. It is only the analog bias voltages that are being governed remotely. Switching also is always analog.
- No digital in either the audio or bias paths. It’s everything you want with none of what you don’t.
- 60 second OC818 clipping monitor/logger
- Wireless control from the comfort of your chair!