Ferrofish A16 mk2
The A16 MK-II is a 16+16 channel AD/DA converter with high quality, professional analog and digital I/O's, and outstanding user interface.
Using two TFT displays together with the PC remote software makes configuration and control of this interface a breeze.
Hook up your professional audio gear using the Ferrofish A16 mk 2's two ADAT, and MADI interfaces. Flexible routing possibilities and individual control over gain/levels of each channel allows easy integration.
- 16 x in, 16 x out, balanced phone plugs
- 24 bit AKM converters, 32kHz – 192kHz
- input-gain and output-levels individually adjustable for each channel
- optical MADI interface (incl. MIDI over MADI)
- two ADAT interfaces for 16 channels
- BNC wordclock
- MIDI connectors for remote
- two TFT displays show the high resolution level meters of all inputs and outputs
- preset management
- keyboard lock
- detailed status display for monitoring all inputs
- graphical adjustment of levels and gains
- routing Editor
- SMUX control
- 32 bit high performance ARM(TM) processor
- remote software for the A16 MK-II via MIDI or MADI (MIDI over MADI)
- cascading of multiple A16 MK-II
- easy channel assignment with the graphical routing software
- adjustment of levels and gains with the mixer
- own graphics can be stored to individually label your A16 MK-II