Grace Design M906 5.1 Hi Fidelity Monitoring System
At the core, the m906 is a purist level control for monitoring surround (or stereo) audio sources. But a closer look reveals a highly intelligent feature set that makes it a vital nerve center for any recording, mastering, or post facility centered around a digital audio workstation. It is configured as a 2U rack mount mainframe controlled by a sleek, powerful desktop remote control, with all audio kept in the mainframe and all control via the remote control.
The m906 offers a full complement of balanced and unbalanced analog 5.1 and digital 5.1 and stereo inputs, the latter featuring our latest generation reference 24bit/192kHz DAC technology with our proprietary s-Lock™ PLL for rock solid digital stability. All inputs and outputs on the m906 can be user calibrated for seamless integration into any playback environment with all types of playback equipment.
The m906’s signal path is designed to deliver nothing short of the best performing, transparent audio available. All components are chosen for audiophile performance and long term reliability. Level controls, the heart of a monitor controller, are low distortion precision devices which provide a 100dB range in silent .5dB steps.
Included as a standard feature is our acclaimed reference headphone amplifier circuitry (from our m902), with one output jack on the mainframe and one additional output on the remote. This unique circuitry provides precision headphone amplification for critical monitoring, mixing and mastering.
While the m906 boasts a remarkably full set of features, the real achievement for us is to offer this while maintaining the impeccable, transparent audio performance for which all of our products are famous.
- multiple 5.1 and stereo analog inputs
- 24bit/192kHz digital 5.1 and stereo inputs- AES3, S/PDIF, ADAT and TOSLINK
- s-Lock™ phase lock loop sample clock regeneration for ultra-low jitter and rock solid digital stability
- precision speaker and headphone level controls with a 100dB range in 0.5dB steps
- every electrical and mechanical design element maximized for absolute purist audiophile performance
- all controls are built into an elegant, convenient desktop remote control unit
- all I/O and audio are routed in a 2U rack mount mainframe powered by an external 1U 1/2 rack power supply
- control up to three speaker systems - two 5.1 or up to three stereo
- m902 style high-current audiophile headphone amplifier built in with one output on remote control unit and one on the mainframe unit
- complete system level calibration (inputs, outputs, inter-channel balance, dim) and individual channel solo/mute
- balanced talkback microphone input and activation switch with additional external foot switch control jack
- fixed level 5.1 DAC output for direct audio transfers
- optional downmix module supports all standard Dolby mix ratios
- optional AES Loop-thru feature provides four AES digital outputs for passing signals to other devices downstream
- five year transferable warranty on parts and labor
WE CAN QUOTE FOR THE M906 AES LOOP & M906 DOWNMIX OP EITHER AS FACTORY FITTED OR AS A RETROSPECTIVE RETURN TO FACTORY MOD