Lexicon PCM96 Lightly USED SPECIAL
With the PCM96, Lexicon - a company that practically wrote the book on modern reverb - offers up a reverb that brings their innovations from the past and situates them squarely in the digital studio revolution. There are 28 of Lexicon's legendary reverbs and effects nestled inside the PCM96, all handled by 32-bit floating point processing. FireWire connectivity enables DAW automation through plug-in format FireWire streaming, and acts as a hardware plug-in for Mac VST and Audio Units plug-in software. Add classic reverbs with modern thinking to your rig with the Lexicon PCM96!
The PCM96 puts world-renowned Lexicon reverbs where you want them, when you want them. Designed for the modern studio environment, the PCM96 adds to your DAW as a control-only insert or as a FireWire streaming audio hardware plug-in.
The PCM96 also boasts the return of Lexicon's prized Concert Hall reverb, plus new Room and Hall reverbs. Not to mention the debut of several mono reverbs and effects with a whole suite of possible sounds. Selectable, reversible reflection patterns, multimode filters, and "infinity switches" give you new capabilities with both the classic and new reverbs and effects. Lexicon's famous reverbs and reputation for quality ensure the PCM96 will reside in large and small studios around the world. The seamless DAW capability means it can easily become a part of your studio, too.
Lexicon PCM96 Reverb/Multi-Effects Features
- 28 legendary Lexicon reverbs, room models, modulation, delay, and pitch effects
- DAW automation through plug-in format FireWire streaming through plug-in format
- Quick softrow keys for fast navigation through complex algorithms
- "Hardware Plug-In" feature with Mac VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- Large front panel OLED display
- MIDI In, Out, and Thru
- Compact Flash preset storage
- HiQnet compatible
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Multiple sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz
- AES digital I/O
- XLR balanced 24-bit I/O
- +4 dBu or -10 dBV selectable input and output levels
- External BNC Wordclock input