Shure KSM313/NE Dual Voice Ribbon Microphone
We just love this mic!
WHAT IS THE KSM313/NE BEST SUITED TO?
The KSM313/NE is best suited to amplified instruments or for intimate vocal applications.
HOW IS THE KSM313/NE DIFFERENT TO OTHER RIBBON MICROPHONES?
Ribbon microphones are renowned for being extremely delicate. Two things set the KSM313 apart:
- The KSM313/NE’s high-tensile strength, toughness and shape memory of Roswellite™ ribbonmaterial replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs and allows the microphone to be more durable.
- The bi-directionality means that one side of the KSM313/NE provides a brighter character that shines on your vocals, while the other side offers a rich, full sound that's ideal for your amplified instruments.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier audio with superior off-axis rejection
- True Dual-Voice tuned specifically for user’s for choice of response - warm and full for amplifiers, or swivel for bright and flattering vocals
- Revolutionary Roswellite™ proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom-sourced components for superior presence, minimized signal loss and maximized output.
- 146dB SPL across 30 – 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold and aluminum materials
- Monocle stand mount custom swivel mount for fully versatile placement and orientation
- Protective wood case included for storage when not in use