The KSM32 is a large diaphragm condeser microphone with a cardioid pattern, which is addressed from the side. With its open and natural reproduction of the original signal source, it is mainly used for professional studio- and sophisticated live productions.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Recommended applications: studio singing, vocal ensembles, live recording, acoustic guitar and bass, percussions, basin, stringed instruments, woodwind instruments, saxophone
- Transformerless Class A preamplifier thomann circuit eliminates distortion for improved linearity over the entire transmission range.
- Embossed, high compliance diaphragm for extended frequency response in the bass range.
- Ultra-thin, 24k gold coated Mylar® membrane with low mass for outstanding transient response.
- Switchable 15 dB attenuation for extremely high sound pressure levels.
- First-class electronic components and gold-plated internal and external contacts.
- Rumpfilter eliminates impact sound below 17 Hz.
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohm
- Noise Sensitivity: -36 dBV / Pa (15.8 mV)
- Maximum sound pressure: 154 dB SPL
- Noise (equivalent sound pressure): 13 dB (A)
- Power supply: 48 +/- 4 V
- Power consumption: 4.65 mA
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 187 x 55.9 mm
- Weight: 490 g
- Colour: Anthracite
- Includes stand mount and case