Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad Core (PCIe Card)
Stunning analog sound for your PC or Mac.
UAD-2 DSP Accelerators super-charge your PC or Mac workstation with world-class UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including exclusive analog emulations from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Moog, Roland, SSL and more.
These popular UAD plug-in packages feature a user-installable DSP Accelerator Card for your desktop tower or PCIe expansion chassis, plus a choice of software bundles to give you vintage tone and character, right out of the box.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC towers and PCIe expansion chassis
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more (sold separately)
- Includes DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format), plus a choice of Core, Custom or Ultimate 3 UAD plug-in packages
- Gives your native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, award-winning, sonically complex plug-ins
- Includes Analog Classics or Analog Classics Plus bundle featuring Legacy editions of LA‑2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec Pro EQs, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including additional UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interfaces
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live and more
Collection of Audio Plug-Ins.
From serious home recordists to multi-platinum mix engineers, UAD Powered Plug-Ins have been winning over audio professionals for more than 10 years. The reason is simple. No other plug-ins so faithafully capture the sound and behavior of classic analog equipment — from rare compressors and equalizers, to vintage reverb processors and tape machines.
The UAD library features over 90 plug-ins, co-developed with the biggest brands in audio. These plug-ins can be purchased with UAD-2 hardware from retailers as part of bundled packages, or you can buy UAD plug-ins à la carte from UA’s Online Store.
UAD-2 DSP Accelerator cards are available in four distinct processor levels: SOLO, DUO, QUAD, and OCTO, with scalable processing power from one (SOLO) to eight (OCTO) individual SHARC processors.