500 series - ASAP Europe style August 29 2013
The best of the 500 series modules and racks - ASAP Europe style ...
- available to demo - in your studio
- select specific modules you need to hear
- ASAP will suggest a few extras to check out - if you want.
- the rack will be delivered to your studiio for an agreed demo period
- should you decide to buy we will offer superb bundled deals
- so having tried and demo'd with no obligation to purchase, you then get a great deal on your chosen set up
We think analogue hardware is here to stay. The quality and variety of 500 series gear is growing every day.
Here are a few of the players:
A Designs - Aphex - Audio Maintenance Ltd - API - Burl - Buzz Audio - Chandler Ltd - Cartec - Daking - Drawmer - Elysia - Empirical Labs - Focusrite - Grace Design - Great River - Inward Connections - Kush Audio - Lindell - Little Labs - Millenia - Moog - Neve - Pendulum - Phoenix Audio - Purple Audio -Radial Engineering - Rupert Neve Designs - Speck Electronics - SSL - Tonelux - Vintech
Here are a few of the things they do:
Amplify - Compress - De-Ess - Delay - DI - EQ - Filter - Gate - Limit - Modulate - Phase - Re-Amp - Re-Route - Submix - Sum
Acquiring a 500 series rack system for your recording set-up has never been easier to choose.
The advantages of the 500 route:
Great tonal quality - sound better than plug-ins
Will not become obsolete - plug-ins do become obsolete
Huge variety and fascinating design features
Compact and affordable
Grow your rack, start off with the basics and build from there
ASAP Europe will offer a trade-in guarantee within 12 months on all purchases