Furman PL-PRO DMC-E Power ConditionerRegular price £459.00
The PL Pro DMC E is a fully featured Power conditioner with a built in digital Voltmeter/Ammeter so that you can monitor how hard the unit is working.
Why do I need a good power conditioner?
If you're running high quality audio and visual gear, a good power conditioner will ensure your rig runs with optimum performance and protects each component from wiping out thanks to dangerous power surges, spikes, lightning strikes and high voltage.
AC Power comes through to your devices contaminated with noise. This problem is only exacerbated thanks to your every day appliances, computer appliances and others. The result is that the performance of your precious audio gear is degraded by this power.
If you've spent some serious money on gear to get a clean signal, you'll want a power conditioner to keep that signal clear, and to give your expensive gear a long innings in your studio.
Feature Packed PL Pro DMC E
The PL Pro DMC E is packed full of features to ensure you get the best in both power purification and protection for your devices; Multi-stage surge protection, LiFT technology noise filtration and advanced EVS circuitry to detect dangerous voltage irregularities and power down to protect equipment. There's also a set of diagnostic lights that let you know when it detects a problem.
The unit features 11 total outlets in isolated banks to minimise component interference and noise contamination. There's also a USB charger on the front panel to charge any media devices or attach a usb lamp on the front.
- Maximum Output Current: 16 amps
- Line Cord: 3/1.0MM AWG, 2.5M cord w/IEC female to 16A Schuko plug
- Pull-out Lights: Two multi-LED, dimmable lamps
- BNC Socket w/Switch: Rear rack lamp, 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 180 to 274 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 375 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Dimensions: 482.6mm W x 266.7mm D x 44.5mm H
- Weight: 6 kg.
- Power Consumption: 12 watts
- Safety Listing: CE