Speck Electronics Model ASC-V 500 Series Eq
The ASC-V is a single channel 4-band parametric equalizer in a 5.25" vertical module format compatible with the API Audio series of rack frames. In addition to the standard API-ish rack connector, the rear of the ASC-V module has 1/4" TRS input and output jacks and a power input connector. With these connectors and an optional power module, you can ignore the edge connector and use the ASC-V as a stand alone EQ. Speck even offers a mounting base that will hold a single EQ or a pair of ASC-V's.
SPECK ELECTRONICS ASC-V EQ FEATURES
- L Band - a low band that sweeps the low frequencies from 25Hz - 400Hz. This band offers a Peak/Shelf select switch.
- L/M Band - a switchable low and mid band. This fully parametric section can be switched between a low frequency band that sweeps from 40Hz - 800Hz, or a mid frequency band that sweeps 400Hz - 8kHz. This band has a variable bandwidth adjustment.
- M Band - a fully parametric mid band with a frequency sweep range from 400Hz to 10kHz.
- H Band - a high band that adjusts the high frequency from 2kHz all the way up to 25kHz. This band also offers a Peak/Shelf select switch.
- Frequency Response: 2Hz-135kHz (+0/-3dB)
- THD+n: .0014% @ +24 dBu
- Residual Noise: -102dBu (22Hz-22kHz)
- Maximum Input/Output Level: +28dBu /+28dBu
- Input Impedance: 30K Ohms (Balanced), 15K Ohms (Unbalanced)
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms (Transformer-balanced), 60 Ohms (Active-balanced)
- Dimensions: HxWxD=5.25" x 1.59" x 5.9" (133mm x 38mm x 150mm)
- Rack Power Requirements: +/- 16VDC @ 35ma
- External AC Power Suply: 120VAC or 230VAC